Allergen Labelling for Food Operation Businesses- Southampton
Date of Event
Date(s) - Friday 6th February 2015
2:30pm - 5:30pm
Location of Event
The Swan Room, Haskins Garden Centre Gaters Hill Southampton Hampshire SO18 3HW United Kingdom
Are you struggling to understand or implement the NEW Food Information Regulations? Then this workshop is for you!
Bidvest 3663 and the Food Allergy Training Consultancy (FATC) are offering workshops designed to help you understand and implement the legislation, which came into force on the 13th December 2014. The legislation relates to allergen labelling on non-pre-packed foods sold within any ‘Food Operation Business’ (FOB). This includes but is not limited to:
Book your place to find out more about the new law – ask questions and find practical solutions which will help you to comply.
And, if you are a Bidvest 3663 customer then you can attend the workshop at a 50% discount by quoting your Bidvest 3663 account number when booking.
What does the course cover?
- Labelling legislation & the law – EU Food Information for Consumers (FIC) Regulation 1169/2011
- Facts and symptoms on the 14 allergens listed in the regulations
- Risk management – cross contamination
- Practical exercise – planning for change – what you need to do next!
What are the course objectives
- Understanding the law and the legal obligations for your establishment
- What the scope of regulatory requirements are
- How they will impact on you and your teams
- Overview of the 14 allergens
- What food allergens and intolerance’s are
- What support you should expect from suppliers
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the production or service of food from management teams to chefs, catering assistants and front of house service personnel – anyone who feels that they need to understand more.
Spaces are limited – Book now! Bidvest 3663 customers don’t forget to quote your account number
These training events have also been sponsored by food suppliers Mondelez, Nestle, Premier, Unilever and United Biscuits.
What attendees are saying about the workshops!
Can you afford NOT to attend?
Food Allergy Training Consultancy also run in-house tailored workshops to suit your business needs – For a free 15 minute consultation call us today to find out more!
For information on the venue & parking please click here
To obtain the 50% discount for Bidvest 3663 customers you will need to select payment by invoice quoting your account number in the comments field.
Places are limited 24 per session, so Book Now!
Registration is now closed
© 2020 Food Allergy Training Consultancy - All Rights Reserved