Posted on: July 29, 2016 | Posted in: Latest News
Check out our July newsletter by Clicking Here
Following the release of the FSA’s new NGCI labeling rules which affect how to label non gluten containing ingredients on your menu, they have since revised their guidance and now state that you can use the term NGCI to name an NGCI Menu, but individual items are still not allowed to be titled as NGCI.We have updated our blog to reflect these changes. To refresh your knowledge or if you missed our post before, click here.
Flying with Anaphylaxis? You must be Nuts!
Its the holiday season, and many of you will be looking forward to flying to sunnier climates, So in place of our usual fact sheets, we have posted a blog to help you understand how passengers with severe anaphylaxis to peanuts and nuts manage travelling. An insight into how some airline manage requests and how you as a fellow passenger can support those with allergies.
To find out more click here.
E-Learning, Its an ideal time to buy
We all know that creating menus, sometimes multiple menus, can be a headache especially now we have to communicate the different allergens. Every time we want to change a menu we have to update the website, print new copies and go through the time consuming task of identifying allergens. Read more……….
In the news
Dates for your Diary Read more……….
- Westminster Forum, Tuesday 13th September, A discussion forum on food labeling regulation, click here for more information and to book a place.
- International Chocolate Day 13th September.
- Universal Cookery and Food Festival Tuesday 20th September. Click here for more information.
- Anaphylaxis Annual Corporate Conference Monday 19th September. Click here for more information.
- British Food Fortnight 17th September – 2nd October. Click here for more information.
- International Coffee Day 29th September
To see the full version of the July newsletter Click here
© 2020 Food Allergy Training Consultancy - All Rights Reserved